Discount Mayonnaise Discount Mayonnaise

Superb

Love it. This is a great game, very fresh and original. The gameplay is fun and very exciting. I just don't like how it doesn't save how far you've gotten if you stop part way through and quit.

Joelasticot responds:

It should save your progress after every purchase or every level completed. If it isn't, maybe it's because your flash cookies are taking all their allowed space... dunno

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Awesome

I love this game, It's very simple yet very fun and unique. It's funny I'm currently developing a game a lot like this and with a similar 8 bit kind of art style. The game mechanics are a bit different but very similar. Great Game though

Note+ColorBLindMode* Note+ColorBLindMode*

It's ok

It's a good concept, and I see lots of potential for this game. One thing that I noticed was that many times the squares would go right through the paddle...

xhunterko responds:

"would go right through the paddle"

Umm, umm, uh, its a feature! Yeah, that's it!

Kidding aside, yeah, I'm not sure exactly when that happens. If I were to pinpoint that, then I might be able to fix it. That's also on the list to be fixed. Glad you enjoyed it!

Age of War Age of War

Wicked!

That was very fun! and I liked the music too. I liked the whole evolution concept as well. It took me a while to win, but once I bought that supersoldier I won immediatly

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Very good

I like this game a lot. very simple and fun. art and animation were awesome too. I knew this was going to get front page when I beta tested it.

CC Engien CC Engien

It's a good concept...

but the graphics are what really need work, and the selection is kinda boring, I understand that this really is a test so not much is expected, Newgrounds generally isn't the place to posts tests.

Zayo The Beggining Zayo The Beggining

Nice

Very cool. I like the gamplay, and the graphic style was cool. When hitting something with the club the club didn't always move. Also what's supposed to happpen when you press F at that one spot, is there supposed to be a brigde or something, because if so It doesn't seem to be working. But it could have done something else but I'm just an idiot.

Headless Havoc Headless Havoc

Very fun!

This game was great I had fun. The animation sounds and graphics were beautiful. And the gameplay was awesome

Hangman Extreme! Hangman Extreme!

WOW!

Who knew hangman could be so fun. I like the fact that there are so many different deaths. The animation and graphics were great! I found that the time limit made it very hard, but that's necessary for the extreme factor, plus te deaths are just so cool.

The Visitor The Visitor

Very cool..

took me a while to figure out what to to click but I eventually beat it. The visual aspects of this game were very good as well!